Pathway to Wellness Course
Pathway to Wellness Course trains people with holistic scientific techniques for Stress Management & Emotional Wellness, to individuals or groups wanting to lead stress free lives.
Why people need a stress management coach
The wellness revolution has people and companies all over the world taking stress management and wellness very seriously. Life has changed dramatically, the pace of modern day living has accelerated at great speeds. This has interfered with the natural functioning of our bodies. It has now been proven that our modern day illnesses mostly originate from emotional and mental tension, diagnosed today as stress, anxiety, anger, and depression to name but a few. If not controlled, these can progress to further psychosomatic illnesses such as diabetes, asthma, ulcers, eczema, high blood pressure, digestive disorders, and so forth, eventually resulting in the more serious illnesses such as heart disease leading to heart attacks, cancer, strokes, etc.
Mankind’s biggest threat is no longer crime, war, loss nor survival, It is tension, be it mental, emotional, or muscular. In our modern day world stress management techniques and yoga coaching have become vital for our survival. This certification program will give you the tools to teach Pathway to Wellness stress management workshops, to help people heal their lives.
- Dangers of stress
- Reasons for stress
- What is stress
- Anatomy of the physical and subtle body
- The joint operation of the physical, mental, and emotional faculties
- Understanding the role of mind, body, and emotions
- The science and philosophy of yoga
- The science of the mind and emotions
- The conscious, sub conscious, and super conscious mind
- Scientific yoga stress management techniques
- Asana (postures)
- Breath control
- Yoga Nidra
- Self study and journal keeping
- Processing of psychic scars
- Getting started: class settings, goal setting
- Life coaching techniques and goal setting skills
- Designing a website
This course will benefit yoga practitioners, yoga teachers, spiritual healers and therapists wanting to expand their service.
For more detail email email@example.com