Pathway to Freedom – Meditation Course
Pathway to Freedom – Meditation Retreat Course trains individuals or groups wanting to transform their lives. It teaches the deeper spiritual understanding of yoga meditation. Through a disciplined practice over time we become aware of a shift in our ideals and principals. A yearning begins for a deeper understanding of our self and the answer to the age old questions of: Who am I? Where do I come from? What am I doing here? Where am I going to? A yearning is experienced from within to find purpose to our life and a way to fulfill that purpose. It is here we discover that we are limitless and through the full understanding and use of universal principals that we set our minds free and enter a life of freedom.
- Who am I?
- Where did I come from?
- What am I doing here?
- Where am I going to?
- I am spirit having a human experience
- The subtle body
- The joint operation of the physical, mental, and emotional faculties
- Understanding the role of mind, body, and emotions
- The science of the mind and emotions
- The conscious, sub conscious, and super conscious mindI am capable of changing my thoughts
- I am capable of changing and choosing my life
- Its only thoughts that keep me in a limited world
- Scientific techniques to reprogram our thoughts and emotions
- Expanding awareness
- Self study and journal keeping
- Processing of psychic scars
- Coaching techniques and goal setting skills
This course will benefit yoga practitioners, yoga teachers, spiritual healers and therapists.
For further info email email@example.com